- Departure from Seaton Burn services to Ponteland via Berwick Hill.
- At Ponteland roundabout turn right onto A696 heading north.
- After a mile turn left on minor roads to Dalton and Stamfordham onto B6309 to Harlow Hill lakes.
- Turn right at Harlow Hill on military road B6318 to roundabout turning first left on A68 towards Corbridge at Errington Arms pub (which is also our finishing point).
- Join A69 towards Newcastle to main A66 Brockbush Farm roundabout taking 3 exit on A68 south.
- Continue along A68 taking right turn onto B6278 to Edmundbyers.
- Continue along B6278 over moors to Stanhope. At junction of A689 turn left and continue to main carpark on left for coffee stop at Durham Dales Centre
- Leave car park, turn right on A689 turning left on B6278 towards Middleton-in-Teesdale. Several hairpin bends on this road!!
- After several miles over the moors take minor road on right down the hill signposted to Middleton-in-Teesdale.
- Continue on minor road turning left on B6277 into Middleton village.
- Turn right near village centre, and just before public car park, continue for half a mile or so and turn right onto B6276 over moors to Brough .
- At Brough centre turn left taking A685 to Kirkby Stephen.
- PETROL STOP - Kirkby Stephen on right hand side just before village high street. (85 miles.)
- Continue through Kirkby Stephen on A685 towards Tebay.
- After a couple of miles take left fork in road (signposted A683) to Sedbergh.
- You will now see the majestic Howgills (a lesser-known Cumbrian mountain range) unfold to your right as we near Sedbergh and will circle them for several miles!!! Stunning views!!
- At Sedbergh take A684. (Turn right at mini-roundabout in village passing church on left.)
- After couple of miles take right turn onto B6257. This leads to A685 where we turn right for Tebay.
- At Tebay roundabout continue straight on using B6260 to Orton.
- ORTON LUNCH STOP at Orton Scar Café
. Car park available on right-hand side of road towards end of village.
- Leave Orton on B6260 to Appleby-in-Westmorland.
- At Appleby turn left on B6542 through village onto A66 towards Penrith.
- On A66 for approximately 8 miles taking slip road on left for B6412, passing through Culgaith to Langwathby.
- At Langwathby turn right right onto A686 to Hartside. (Coffee stop.)
- Leave Hartside turning right on A686 to Alston.
- Just before bridge at Alston turn left onto A689 to Lambley.
- At Lambley turn right onto minor road through Coanwood, Rowfoot and Park.
- Road joins A69 here after several miles turning right on A69.
- Straight on at roundabout then take left turn into Haltwhistle.
- After several hundered yards take right turn up hill to the Milecastle Inn on minor road.
- At Milecastle Inn turn right onto Military Road heading east towards Chollerford.
- Continue several miles passing Twice Brewed visitors centre (ignore turning here) but
take next right onto minor road just before Housteads Fort.
- Narrow, curvy road for a mile or so joining another minor road. Turn left here to Fourstones.
- At Fourstones take left turn on B6319 to Chollerford.
- Turn right onto Military Road at junction towards Chollerford
- Take second exit at Chollerford roundabout, over bridge and continue on military road to A68 roundabout.
- FINISH OF RIDE at Errington Coffee House
on corner or roundabout.