The COVID-19 pandemic requires that we all must take steps to minimise the spread of the virus, the risk to the vulnerable and the strain on health services. As always, safety of our members remains our top priority.
In order to ensure that we can hold safe and successful events, and to allow members and other stakeholders to plan accordingly, the Committee have agreed the following:
- April members meeting is cancelled.
- Open Day 2020 is cancelled.
- All indoor training events and other workshops are postponed until further notice, pending Committee/Training Team review over the summer.
All face-to-face team meetings are discouraged. Team leads asked to look at alternatives such as Skype or Google Hangouts to hold meetings remotely.
- Stirling weekend pending further review
- All ride-outs and chip-shop runs are cancelled until further notice
- All Observed Rides, pre-tests and tests are cancelled until further notice.